Professional circus artists and participants of our ‘new talent’ program can train in the circus church.
Find out all the details and agreements below. Subscribe by using this form.
Starting from September 14 2020 until May 31 2021:
– every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: between 1PM and 5 PM
– every Friday: between 1 PM and 3.30PM
No training during school holidays and official holidays.
The training space is for professional circus artists and artists from our ‘new talent’ program.
Exactly what the title suggests: a place for professional artists to train. You share the space with other artists, so this is not the time for creating or rehearsal.
RIGGING & MATERIAL
– You can use our (landing) mats, trampolines, longe and aerial acrobatics material
– There are 2 suspension points with pulleys to secure your own aerial acrobatic material. You are responsible to take down your own material at the end of the training. Bring your own snap hooks and slings
– You cannot do your own rigging on points in the air, but there are different point in the ground where you can do your own rigging (for tightropes, Chinese mast, …)
– If you have any other rigging questions, ask them during the artist training at somebody from the staff
– It is possible to store some circus material in the basement of the circus church. Circusplaneet is not responsible for damage or theft
SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICE
Your subscription and payment needs to be finalised before your first training (find the form on the top of this page). From the moment you are subscribed and your payment is OK, you are welcome at the artist training.
Subscribe by using this form.
– One school year (September 14 – May 31): € 120
– One week (7 days starting from the day of subscription): € 30
– It is not possible to subscribe for one day due to COVID-19 restrictions. Artist friends that want to join you during training, have to subscribe for the week
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an invoice.
The members of Circusplaneet are insured for personal injury and civil liability through Ethias during the training. Our policy only covers treatments that are reimbursable according to the Riziv nomenclature. For certain treatments there is no intervention (e.g. glasses, fees, osteopathy,…) or the intervention is limited (e.g. dental treatments). The policy does not cover work disability. Professional artists should therefore have their own insurance.
The general terms and conditions of the insurance policy can be found here. The special terms and conditions can be found here. By registering, you agree not to hold other members of Circusplaneet liable for unintentional circus accidents.
CREATION AND REHEARSAL SPACE
– If you want to work on a performance and you need rehearsal and/or creation space, you can request extra time slots to a member of the staff during artist training hours. This is only possible if you have subscribed for the artist training for the entire year. The cost of this extra time is included in the subscription fee, so there is no extra cost.
– Key pick-up and drop-off is only possible during artist training hours (drop-off is also possible in our mailbox at the circus church).
– You can only book creation or rehaersal space 2 months in advance at the earliest.
– In exceptional situations, it is possible that Circusplaneet will need the circus church or hall (at the Drongensesteenweg 146) for own activities and will therefor ask you to reschedule the rehearsal.
– The extra time is solely to be used as creation or rehearsal time. You will have the space all to yourself (or for your compagnie). Don’t use this for training, as we have artist training for this.
– If something comes up and you are unable to use the time you booked, be so kind to cancel your time slot so other artists are able to make a booking instead.